Roswell, GA, United States
Please e-mail your resume to jobs.us@ br-automation.com
With more than 3,400 employees and 200 offices worldwide, we are one of the largest and most successful companies in the industry. Our first-class control, drive, industrial PC, and visualization solutions continue to set new standards for industrial automation. In 1987 the North American subsidiary, B&R Industrial Automation Corp., was founded in Roswell, GA and is responsible for all North American sales activities. In 2017, B&R Industrial Automation became part of ABB Group, further enabling B&R to continue its established trajectory of growth and success.
B&R is currently looking for a highly motivated candidate to fill the Finance and Operations Manager position in Roswell, Georgia.
The Finance and Operations Manager (FOM) is an integral part of B&R Industrial Automation’s Management team, acting as the copilot to the Regional and/or Country Managing Director. The Finance and Operations Manager is responsible for implementing financial and operational excellence and should demonstrate exceptional abilities to drive operations in a manner which optimizes both organizational efficiency and customer experience. This role requires the ability to skillfully drive financial performance within an assigned unit/region and to support effective business decision making. The Finance and Operations Manager is additionally responsible for driving the definition and implementation of processes and standards within the assigned unit/region to ensure operational performance.
- The main focus of the Finance and Operations Manager is managing and building a team that executes on the following areas:
- Finance: Responsible for accurate accounting and reporting, as well as the proper implementation of internal control standards. Additional financial responsibilities include direct management of taxes, treasury, insurance, credit, and B&R facilities.
- Order Handling & Logistics: Manages forecasting and oversees functions of the Atlanta Warehouse, such as order entry and execution, import/export control and Customs, delivery scheduling, management of incoming goods, and shipping.
- Quality and HSE: Coordinates with Engineering Department to optimize customer and supplier quality. Maintains standards for product compliance, warranty management, and product repair. Manages HSE compliance and reporting.
- Legal & Integrity: Provides support of contracts, NDAS, and frame agreements. Navigates disputes and collection, as well as the overall maintenance of compliance with ABB integrity requirements and applicable local rules and regulations.
- Operational HR: Facilitates payroll & benefits administration and the oversight of all employee policies, controls and processes travel related expenses, and determines bonus and incentive calculations.
- Controlling and IT/IS: Controls sales and related sales tools, budgets, forecasts, as well as the risk review process. Regulates management reporting and determines yearly, quarterly, and monthly objectives. Facilitates indirect reporting of the IT/IS department.
- Strategy: Contributes to the definition of the strategy for the unit. Serves as the key partner for the relevant business leader in determining strategy for area of responsibility.
- Optimization: Leads cross-functional initiatives that support strategic goals. Drives definition and implementation of standards and business specific guidelines to ensure continuous improvement within areas of responsibility.
- People: Ensures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivates, and develops direct/indirect subordinates within HR policies.
- Representation: Acts as the interface to B&R headquarters regarding financial and operational functions.
- Bachelor's degree required in Engineering, Business Administration, or Finance (Master's Degree preferred)
- Profound knowledge of operations or finance
- Maintain wide array of organizational responsibilities
- Manage and form organization to successfully deal with ongoing growth and complexity
- Implement responsibilities in a lean and effective manner
Medical, Dental, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life and Accidental Death, 401K.
We are looking for someone to hit the ground running and continue growing with B&R. So if this position sounds like a great fit to your background and your career goals, please send a cover letter and resume to jobs.us@ br-automation.com