Perfection in Automation - B&R is an innovative automation company with headquarters in Austria and offices all around the world. B&R is a business unit of ABB. As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R combines state-of-the-art technology with advanced engineering. B&R provides customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions for machine and factory automation, motion control, HMI and integrated safety technology. Communication solutions for industrial IoT (above all OPC UA, POWERLINK and the open standard openSAFETY) complement B&R's service portfolio. In addition, the Automation Studio software development environment is constantly redefining the future of industrial automation engineering. The innovative spirit that keeps B&R at the forefront of industrial automation is driven by a commitment to simplifying processes and exceeding customer expectations.
The B&R automation industries in Frauenfeld and Biel, are the Swiss subsidiaries of B&R have upheld the motto of "Perfection in Automation" for over 31 years with the help mor than 80 employees.
For our subsidiary in Biel we are looking for an engineer application for Automation, CNC/Robotics and Vision (m/f).
- Your responsibilities:
- Conception, design and programming in the field of industrial automation
- Implementation, optimization and commissioning of customer projects
- Technical customer support for our hardware and software products
- Creation of material concepts in cooperation with the sales department
- Training of internal employees and customers in our system
- Your profile:
- You have a university degree (HES or EPF) in electrical engineering in plant construction and mechanical engineering or an equivalent degree such as a diploma from a higher technical college (ES)
- Knowledge of the machine industry and control technology Required skills include thorough knowledge of programming languages
- A plus is knowledge in the areas of CNC, robotics or visio
- You value direct customer contact and enjoy working in a team You are networked, have a talent for organisation and are enthusiastic
- Your mother tongue (or common language) is French or German with good knowledge of the other language so that you can communicate easily with your colleagues and customers
- Organisational talent and enthusiasm
- Networked thinking
- Ideally, you should live in the Biel region
- We offer:
- Responsible work with development opportunities within the various B&R departments, such as R&D, Sales, etc.
- Either a 4-month training course (Engineering Camp) at our parent company in Austria or a corresponding training course at B&R Headquarters Switzerland in Frauenfeld for a perfect entry into the job market.
- Possibility of specialising in technological topics such as motion, control engineering, safety engineering, visualisation or vision
- A growing industry with prospects for the future
- Internationally successful company
- Work as part of a highly motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- Starting date:
- Immediately or as agreed upon
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your convincing application today!