Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
B&R Industrial Automation is a leading developer and manufacturer of control systems for the industrial automation market. The company was founded in 1979 in Eggelsberg, Austria, and specializes in a complete range of innovative Programmable Controllers, Industrial PC’s, Operator Interfaces, Servo Drives and Motion Control products. The Canadian subsidiary, B&R Industrial Automation Inc., was founded in 2004 in Mississauga, Ontario, and is responsible for all Canadian sales activities, as well as supporting our customers with engineering and technical expertise.
B&R Ontario, Canada is also supporting our office in Montreal in Canada. B&R has over 3,000 employees worldwide and more than 200 sales offices in 70 countries. Since June 2017, B&R is member of the ABB group a worldwide technology leader based in Switzerland with over 132,000 employees and over $32B in annual sales.
B&R is currently looking for a highly motivated candidate to join the Client Relations team in Ontario, Canada.
The Client Relations team performs an inside sales function to support the sales force of B&R Canada. You will work closely with sales, engineering, logistics, and the business units to facilitate a positive customer experience, as well as an efficient and streamlined work environment. In this role, you will act as a liaison for our customers to provide assistance with their various needs and inquiries, both in the pre- and post-sales phases. The core mission of the Client Relations team is to support our sales force, so they may stay focused on selling and winning new customers.
B&R offers an excellent opportunity to work for an international company with a great reputation. You will be part of a fun, dynamic team, focused on providing support to our sales teams. In preparation for the role, B&R offers an intensive training program that includes product knowledge, logistics processes, and sales support tools and resources.
- Customer Relations
- Inside sales functions to support the sales force.
- Help manage and negotiate purchase contract agreements between our sales channels and customers.
- Provide the sales team with analyses.
- Manage and coordinate sales demos.
- Organize consignment hardware.
- Develop close relations with key customer accounts.
- Act as liaison for customers in case of logistical issues and inquiries.
- Coordinate with Logistics and HQ to help expedite critical shipments.
- Answer customer phone and e-mail inquiries promptly.
- Provide, organize, and/or create reference documentation as resources for customers, as well as internal procedural documentation.
- Provide phone and order processing support to the logistics team.
- Provide support and back-up for various departments.
- Attend trade shows in a support capacity to the sales and marketing teams.
- Attend sales workshops and webinars; review sales notices and documentation, etc., for continuing education and self-study.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (Bachelor of Science or Arts) or College Diploma preferred.
- Bilingual (French and English) is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (MS Office)
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task.
- Confident with strong interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Logistics experience.
- SAP knowledge.
- Valid passport is required.
- Legal authorization to work in Canada. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening .
- Extended Health, Dental, Vision, Long-term Disability, Life and Accidental Death, and Group RSP company matching plan
If you think that you have what it takes to accept this great position, we want to talk to you!
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com