Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
B&R Industrial Automation is a leading developer and manufacturer of control systems for the industrial automation market. The company was founded in 1979 in Eggelsberg, Austria, and specializes in a complete range of innovative Programmable Controllers, Industrial PC’s, Operator Interfaces, Servo Drives and Motion Control products. The Canadian subsidiary, B&R Industrial Automation Inc., was founded in 2004 in Mississauga, Ontario, and is responsible for all Canadian sales activities, as well as supporting our customers with engineering and technical expertise.
B&R Ontario, Canada is also supporting our office in Montreal in Canada. B&R has over 3,000 employees worldwide and more than 200 sales offices in 70 countries. Since June 2017, B&R is member of the ABB group a worldwide technology leader based in Switzerland with over 132,000 employees and over $32B in annual sales.
B&R is currently looking for a highly motivated candidate to join the Client Relations team in Ontario, Canada.
The Client Relations team performs an inside sales function to support the sales force of B&R Canada. You will work closely with sales, engineering, logistics, and the business units to facilitate a positive customer experience, as well as an efficient and streamlined work environment. In this role, you will act as a liaison for our customers to provide assistance with their various needs and inquiries, both in the pre- and post-sales phases. The core mission of the Client Relations team is to support our sales force, so they may stay focused on selling and winning new customers. B&R offers an excellent opportunity to work for an international company with a great reputation. You will be part of a fun, dynamic team, focused on providing support to our sales teams. In preparation for the role, B&R offers an intensive training program that includes product knowledge, logistics processes, and sales support tools and resources.
- Customer Relations
- Inside sales functions to support the sales force.
- Help manage and negotiate purchase contract agreements between our sales channels and customers.
- Provide the sales team with analyses.
- Manage and coordinate sales demos.
- Organize consignment hardware.
- Develop close relations with key customer accounts.
- Act as liaison for customers in case of logistical issues and inquiries.
- Coordinate with Logistics and HQ to help expedite critical shipments.
- Answer customer phone and e-mail inquiries promptly.
- Provide, organize, and/or create reference documentation as resources for customers, as well as internal procedural documentation.
- Provide phone and order processing support to the logistics team.
- Provide support and back-up for various departments.
- Attend trade shows in a support capacity to the sales and marketing teams.
- Attend sales workshops and webinars; review sales notices and documentation, etc., for continuing education and self-study.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (Bachelor of Science or Art) or Technologist Diploma preferred.
- Bilingual (French and English).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (MS Office)
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Confident with strong interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills
- Logistics experience
- SAP knowledge
- Domestic and international travel; up to 10% in North America; occasional International.
If you think that you have what it takes to accept this great position, we want to talk to you!
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com