Roswell, GA, United States
Please send us your resume: jobs.us@ br-automation.com
About B&R Industrial Automation
With more than 3,400 employees and 200 offices worldwide, we are one of the largest and most successful companies in the industry. Our first-class control, drive, industrial PC, and visualization solutions continue to set new standards for industrial automation.
In 1987 the North American subsidiary, B&R Industrial Automation Corp., was founded in Roswell, GA and is responsible for all North American sales activities. In 2017, B&R Industrial Automation became part of ABB Group, further enabling B&R to continue its established trajectory of growth and success.
- Own and manage accountability of existing Channel Partners and Value Providers to drive revenue growth.
- Own and manage potential new partner engagement to drive revenue growth through new channel partners.
- Channel Program:
- Channel Accountability:
- Process – onboarding new partners.
- Drive & manage partner budget agreement & expectations for training, personnel, go to market strategy, revenue, expansion, growth, responsibilities, success & expectations on part of B&R and Partner.
- Drive consensus, support of plan from RMs, Sales & B&R management.
- Execution & Oversight – Manage cross team responsibilities, regular channel SWOT, performance & goals review with partners by region/ account/ opportunity.
- Develop & own actionable improvement plans.
- Tight collaboration with RM’s, TSM’s and sales teams to sync on channel goals and drive channel performance
- Contract and Agreements:
- Own all Channel Agreements and Commission
- Approvals for N.A. Spearhead the creation, completion, and updates of funneling and commission agreements for channel and value providers
- Target Lists and Region Coordination:
- Build and Track a bench of new potentials of both Partners and Value Providers that meet B&R requirements.
- Initiate the first discussions.
- Develop, own, and execute the process for onboarding new Partners and Value Providers.
- Collaborative approach with focus on ideas and improvements to enhance overall company performance and revenue growth.
- Select account management – responsibility for business consolidation and revenue growth within the account.
- Codian Americas:
- Transition support and possible longer-term role with tasks yet to be fully defined.
- Strong foundation and experience in Sales Process
- Successful Sales Experience
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Conceptional and analytical thinking
- Strong entrepreneurial thinking, solution- and result-orientation
- Good communicator with strong negotiating skills
- Good English, written and oral
- Solid knowledge and experience of Excel, SAP, CRM, Quoting, and other tools in use
- Team- and target-oriented working
- Reliable and fully committed to deadlines
Medical, Dental, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life and Accidental Death, 401K.
Join the Automation Team!
If you think that you have what it takes to accept this great position, we want to talk to you!
Send us your resume: jobs.us@ br-automation.com