B&R is looking for a new application engineer, with the full focus of support, for one of our offices in Sweden.
B&R is a trendsetter and one of the most successful companies in automation, mechanical engineering and construction technology. As a leader in automation and innovator, we offer you a developing job with attractive opportunities.
As a support engineer, you will be supporting our customers, our projects and sales in their daily business. Your tasks will include, but are not limited to, software development, advising customers during development, onsite support, testing and take part of projects.
For this role, you preferably have been working with software projects in the field of machine automation for a few years. You are now ready take the next step and support customers and coworkers in tricky situations. You have hands-on mindset and understand the importance of customer focus.
You will have the opportunity to attend a 4.5 months training camp in our headquarters in Austria. After the training, you will work in our Swedish application team. Due to this extensive training, this position also suits newly graduated engineers.
- have at least a 3 year university degree within automation, electronic engineering, physics or similar
- preferably have some practical experience in the field of machine and system automation
- are fluent in English and Swedish, German is a plus
- have knowledge in C, C++ or other high level languages
- have the ability to work well in teams as well as on your own
- have personal skills such as customer focus, capacity to make decisions, being creative and intuitive
- are willing to travel
- have a driving license
- would like to contribute to B&R's expansion and success
- working with customers that are important machine and system manufacturers
- an interesting job with nice working environment
- possibility for you to grow with the challenges we provide
- good training opportunities
- work in a skilled and motivating team
- Austrian B&R Industrial Automation is a part of the international Swiss company ABB. B&R Sweden operates as an independent subsidiary of B&R Industrial Automation, with more than 3,000 employees and a sales and support network in more than 80 countries. We are one of the world's largest and most innovative companies in automation and process management, our systems and operating solutions, as well as our industrial computers and visualization systems, setting a new standard in industrial automation.
Have we sparked your interest? Then send your application today to jobs.se@ br-automation.com