We are Austria's leading AUTOMATION SYSTEMS manufacturer.
With more than 2820 employees and a worldwide sales network in 80 countries, we are among the most innovative and expansive in the industry. Our first-class control and drive solutions, as well as industrial PC and visualization systems, set new standards in industrial automation.
Your job will consist of designing and programming control solutions for machine and process applications. This includes project engineering, development, commissioning and support of customer-specific software solutions based on our systems.
- University Degree in Automation or Electronics Engineering
- Good programming skills in C / C++
- Practical experience in software projects
- Immense interest in PC and PLC programming
- Good communication skills (native Spanish, excellent level of English), as a plus (Catalan, German)
- A solution-oriented approach, Creativity and the ability to work as a part of a team
- Willingness to travel
Previous to your final settlement in Valencia, you will follow a whole year of intensive training.
First you will become an automation trainee at our Engineering Camp and profit from extensive training in the following areas:
* Technical Trainings, as Control technology, Motion control, Visualization and Safety
* Project management, Soft skills, Technical Presentations This Training Program lasts for four months and will be held in our main headquarters in Austria.
Afterwards, you will continue your training in our Spanish headquarters in Sant Cugat del Vallés (Barcelona). During eight months you will strengthen your knowledge and start testing your abilities in the field. During this time, you will be fully supported by our local team of Application Engineers.