In a process control system it is often necessary to set new process values during system runtime. Values can be entered using the operating templates provided. This may result in them becoming relatively complex very quickly.
To facilitate the work and to make it safer, significant parameters are combined for a specific part of the overall process control system to form a parameter set. If several parameter sets are used, we speak of recipes.
- Parameters in Engineering
- Parameters in the runtime environment
- Uploading parameters
- Exporting and importing parameter sets
- Documentation of the parameter sets and recipes
- Handling parameters from the logic
- Creating external parameter sets