This training module deals with dimensioning, programming and configuration of ACOPOStrak. Programming and also a portion of dimensioning take place in the simulation environment.
Programming focuses on creating applications in a structured manner with multiple program tasks and actions in order to improve clarity, reusability and consistency of the application.
An overview of the possibilities in the application should also be provided.
- Creating a layout and dimensioning a network
- Initial project with ACOPOStrak
- ACOPOStrak electrical dimensioning
- Access to user data with process points
- Modular application using process stations
- Types of movements
- Process points as a barrier
- ACOPOStrak couplings