Hydraulic servo pump drives change the pump speed directly to influence the movement of the hydraulic axis. ACOPOS and ACOPOSmulti represent the backbone of this technology at B&R and, among other things, allow high-precision and highly dynamic pressure control to be implemented in the synchronous axis group.
- Control concept of hydraulic servo pump drives
- Components of this drive technology
- The function blocks in B&R's MTHydPump hydraulics library
- Typical control tasks like implementing alternating speed and pressure control tasks using simulation
- Technology Solution HydraulicServoPumpControl
- Commissioning guidelines