The B&R drive solution provides flexible, high-performance tools for controlling drives. These solutions are configured, put into service and diagnosed using Automation Studio.
A variety of drive components and functions are available.
The use of PLCopen-compliant mapp Motion components allows them to be seamlessly integrated into the machine application.
Up to two live sessions are planned every day. Afterwards you will receive exercises. Your tutor will be available in the chat at agreed times. Use the chat capabilities to share your experiences with other participants. Schedule about 3 - 4 hours per day.
- The concept behind the B&R drive solution
- Wiring and diagnostics
- Orientation in Automation Help
- Testing environments and commissioning
- Control concepts and autotuning
- Simulation options for a drive
- Preparing of information for support requests
- mapp Technology - Motion control: Basic functions
- PLCopen - Motion control: Basic functions
- Programming motion sequences
- PLCopen state diagram
- Error handling in the application
- You add electrical axes to a project and configure them.
- You start up electrical axes.
- You start up electrical drives and complete related diagnostic work.
- You create sequence programs to control axes in automation projects.