Integrated safety technology offers considerable advantages over hard-wired safety technology. The main focus is to make the safety technology in the machine expandable and easy to maintain.
B&R safety technology is now fully integrated into mapp Technology. mapp Safety makes it easier than ever to design, maintain and troubleshoot safety applications. In addition, mapp Safety automatically communicates with other mapp components, such as the user role and audit systems.
- Introduction "Smart Safe Reaction"
- mapp Safety Konzept
- Configuring the safety application in Automation Studio
- Configuring the safety application in SafeDESIGNER SafeDESIGNER is a feature in Automation Studio to create and configure safety applications.
- Safety principles
- Working with safety functions
- Calculating the safety response time
- Programming simple safety applications
- Integrating the safety application into the functional application
- Commissioning and testing a safety application
SEM210 – Automation Studio Training: Basics
Automation Studio is used to configure and program all B&R controller components. Core topics such as getting an overview of all product groups, initial commissioning of a controller, understanding the functions of the runtime environment and using the options for integrated configuration and diagnostics will be shown.
- B&R company presentation
- B&R philosophy and products
- Working with Automation Studio
- Using the integrated help system
- Establishing an online connection to the controller
- Initial installation of a controller
- Developing the hardware configuration
- Working with text and table editors
- Functions and options offered by Automation RuntimeAutomation Runtime is the operating system that runs on all B&R controllers.
- Automation Runtime configuration options
- Runtime and boot behavior of the controller
- Using the integrated diagnostic options
- Overview of available programming languages
Sign up now For pricing information please contact your sales representative
B&R Online (US)
1250 Northmeadow Parkway
+1 / 770 772 - 0400
Duration: 2 Days