Closed-loop control plays an enormous role in increasing the productivity and efficiency of machinery. B&R offers an extremely wide range of possibilities for implementing individual closed-loop control solutions.
- Participants will learn the basic terminology used to describe closed-loop control systems. Participants will receive an overview of dynamical systems and their properties.
- Participants will learn to describe dynamical systems in the time and spatial domains.
- Participants will become familiar with the basic components of closed-loop control and the related system responses.
- Participants will be able to identify simple dynamical systems using the step response.
- Participants will gain insight into the topic of simulation.
- Participants will become familiar with the tasks and properties of closed-loop control.
- Participants will receive a detailed representation of a PID controller.
- Participants will be able to apply different controller design methods.
- Participants will be capable of developing a suitable closed-loop control concept.
- Participants will receive an overview of filters and their application possibilities in a control loop.
TM260 – Grundlagen der Regelungstechnik
The demands on automation are increasing with the growing intelligence of machines and production systems due to networking, computing power and sensors. In order to be able to increase productivity and efficiency, it is necessary to use the information available to specifically alter and optimize these types of systems. Closed-loop control allows this information to be processed in the best possible manner and generates added value for the machine and production system.
Learning objectives and contents
- The basics of closed-loop control
- System description, system identification
- Simulation, closed-loop control loops, controller design methods, closed-loop control concepts
- Signal filtering
TM260 - The basics of closed-loop control
SEM210 – Automation Studio Training: Basics
Automation Studio is used to configure and program all B&R control components. Core issues include getting a clear overview of all product groups, initial commissioning of a controller, understanding the functions of the runtime environment and knowing the options for integrated configuration and diagnostics.
- B&R company presentation
- B&R philosophy and products
- Working with Automation Studio
- Using the integrated help system
- Establishing an online connection to the controller
- Initial installation of a controller
- Developing the hardware configuration
- Working with text and table editors
- Functions and options offered by Automation RuntimeAutomation Runtime is the operating system that runs on all B&R controllers.
- Automation Runtime configuration options
- Runtime and boot behavior of the controller
- Using the integrated diagnostic options
- Overview of available programming languages
Sign up now For pricing information please contact your sales representative
B&R HQ: Eggelsberg
Duration: 2 Days