Machine vision is an important tool for the optimization and automatic control of production processes. This can be achieved quickly using B&R vision products, integrated image processing functions and the POWERLINK bus system.
This training is not suitable for people who are sensitive to light due to the increased effect of light that occurs.
- B&R machine vision portfolio
- Hardware implementation and configuration
- Image acquisition and interpretation of the results
- Relationship between light, optics and sensor technology
- Integrated image processing functions - configuration, practical application and application areas
- mapp Vision user interface
- Synchronization of vision hardware with the POWERLINK bus system
SEM210 – Automation Studio Training: Basics
Automation Studio is used to configure and program all B&R controller components. Core topics such as getting an overview of all product groups, initial commissioning of a controller, understanding the functions of the runtime environment and using the options for integrated configuration and diagnostics will be shown.
- B&R company presentation
- B&R philosophy and products
- Working with Automation Studio
- Using the integrated help system
- Establishing an online connection to the controller
- Initial installation of a controller
- Developing the hardware configuration
- Working with text and table editors
- Functions and options offered by Automation RuntimeAutomation Runtime is the operating system that runs on all B&R controllers.
- Automation Runtime configuration options
- Runtime and boot behavior of the controller
- Using the integrated diagnostic options
- Overview of available programming languages
SEM415 – Training: Integrated motion control: mapp Axis
The B&R drive solution provides flexible, high-performance tools for controlling drives. These solutions are configured, put into service and diagnosed using Automation Studio.
A variety of drive components and functions are available.
The use of PLCopen-compliant mapp Motion components allows them to be seamlessly integrated into the machine application.
- The concept behind the B&R drive solution
- Wiring and diagnostics
- Guidance in Automation Help
- Testing environments and commissioning
- Control concepts and autotuning
- Simulation options for a drive
- Preparation of information for support requests
- Navigating Automation Help
- mapp Technology - Motion control: Basic functions
- Motion control: Basic functions - PLCopen
- Programming motion sequences
- PLCopen state diagram
- Error handling in the application
Sign up now For pricing information please contact your sales representative
B&R HQ: Lyon
6 allée Iréne Joliot-Curie
Automation Academy France
6 allée Iréne Joliot-Curie
+33 / 4 72793850
Duration: 3 Days