B&R, A Member Of The ABB Group, offers an excellent opportunity to work for an international company with a great working environment. We offer extensive B&R product and sales training and we will guide you step by step as you enter into your role at B&R.
We are a trendsetting leader in automation and one of the most successful companies in automation technology, mechanical engineering and IIoT.
We are currently in a growth phase in our Swedish market and therefore looking for a great sales engineer belonging to our Stockholm office with a focus on ABB as a customer focusing on Stockholm and Mälardalen but also participating in other locations where ABB is active in Sweden.
The work includes:
- To independently and structurally process potential opportunities within ABB. It is an exciting and developing work where you are driving throughout the sales process, from booking meetings to completion. You are in constant contact with your contacts within the group and always have good support and supportive teams behind you.
- Initiate contacts with ABB and understand the importance of B&R and ABB being successful and profitable.
- The work also includes pricing, customer agreements, contract negotiations, quotes and being consultative to the customer. You will be part of a great team with high ceiling and high pace. A perfect role if you are driven by creating business and want to be a part of developing and helping us to shape our future together.
- We seek for a person who loves sales and gets inspired of building up and seeing the results of his work. We believe that a successful candidate is an experienced technical sales person who has worked in the industry for a few years. Merited is KAM experience including C-Level or larger projects. Merited is also if you are experienced with the ABB organization.
- As a person, you have a natural business mindset. You are driven, persevering and enthusiastic for what you do. You have the ability to inspire, coach, and be courageous as well as determined. You like doing business, are comfortable taking responsibility and enjoying dialogue with customers.
- Driving license and good knowledge of Swedish and English in both speech and writing is a requirement.
- Likes to have a high speed and have multiple projects running simultaneously
- Likes to have a coordinating role both internally and towards the customer.
- A job of responsibility with good personal development opportunities
- An extremely varied and interesting field where you can work with high technology products, systems and technologies
- Good training opportunities
- A job in one of the fastest growing industries
- An internationally successful company
- A motivating team
- A solid introduction and education
For further information, contact Kalle Hansson, Sales Manager North, B&R Sweden. Phone +46 (0) 70 1904986 or email to jobs.se Interviews will be ongoing, do not wait to submit your application. Applications and CV sent to mail above. @ br-automation.com