Are you a good listener with a strategic mindset to find new customers we can add value to? Then send us your CV and tell us a bit about what you are good at and what you would like to work with the nearest year. We are growing and have many new positions to fill. Keep your eyes open and share the news!
One of our team-members has moved on to new challenges and we are now looking for a new team member to join us in growing our customer portfolio in the Stockholm area.
- The purpose of the role as Business Developer Sales is to grow the customer portfolio of B&R Industrial Automation. The way we do it is to find the customers where we can add value to their business. That means that the job is about following:
- With a strategic mindset and way of working find the customers we believe we can add value to.
- Initiate customer contact, listen in to and analyze their challenges and in a consultative way evaluate whether B&R Automation profitably can add value to the customer.
- The job includes tasks as pricing, customer agreements, contract negotiations, quotes and being consultative to the customer.
- We are going towards working more and more in teams in our customer partnership. You’ll be the driver and have a project leader role during implementations.
- You will report to Sales Team Leader in our Stockholm & North area.
- The role is based in our Stockholm office. There are 3 other sales colleagues and 4 application engineers based at the office. There are 10 more Sales & Marketing colleagues based in Gothenburg and Malmö.
- Business mindset to be able to understand when, where and how B&R Automation profitably can add value to the customers.
- Ability to inspire, coach and keep a flow in the dialogue with the customers.
- Ability to act as a lead for the project team and include, motivate and inspirationally challenge your colleagues.
- Be courageous, determined and like taking responsibility.
- It is an advantage if you have experience from a technical sales role within the industry for a few years.
- Drivers license is required.
- Fluent Swedish and English is required.
- B&R Industrial Automation, a Member of The ABB Group, offers an excellent opportunity to work for an international company with a great working environment. We are a trendsetting leader in automation and one of the most successful companies in automation technology, mechanical engineering and IIoT. We always strive to establish a Key Technology Partnership with our customers.
- Extensive B&R product and sales training and we will guide you step by step as you enter your role at B&R, and of course keep you up to date with further relevant development activities.
- An international and entrepreneurial culture and environment.
- A long story of successful growth and an exciting continuous growth journey, which we’d like you to join us on.
- A motivated team
- An opportunity to work with a high level of technologies and technology products in very variable environments within one of the fastest growing industries.
For further information, contact Kalle Hansson, Sales and Marketing Manager Sweden, B&R Sweden, on e-mail kalle.hansson and phone +46 (0) 70 1904986. Interviews will be ongoing, do not wait to submit your application. @ br-automation.com