The Automation Academy is responsible for many continued training and advanced training courses at B&R.
- Seminars: Organization and implementation of standard seminars in a (virtual) classroom
- Education Network: Cooperation and collaboration with schools, technical colleges, universities and training centers
- Seminar design and organization
- Providing comprehensive education to our trainers
B&R offers standard seminars at all of our locations worldwide. You receive: Documentation, meals and an automation certificate.
Additional information concerning scheduling and locations can be found on our website.
Customer-specific training courses are best planned together with your B&R sales representative.
Quality and relevance are essential components of our seminars. The pace of a specific seminar is based strictly on the experience that course participants bring with them and is tailored to their requirements. A combination of group work and self-study provides the high level of flexibility needed to maximize the learning experience.
Each seminar is taught by one of our highly skilled and experienced trainers.
- Characteristics of our standard seminars
- Modular seminar concept
- Interlinked lessons with practical relevance
- Small groups of participants ensure success in the seminar The limited number of participants is based on seminar scope, training equipment and the room available for the respective event. A typical group comprises 5-8 participants.
- One-on-one guidance during exercises
- Quick development of necessary skills
- Choice between classroom or virtual classroom
Our training modules provide the basis for learning both at seminars as well as for self-study. These compact modules rely on a consistent didactic concept. Their bottom-up structure allows complex, interrelated topics to be learned efficiently and effectively. They serve as the best possible companion to our extensive help system. The training modules are available as downloads and can be ordered as printed versions.
The B&R Tutorial Portal provides tutorials on a wide range of topics. The tutorials are interactive for a more effective learning experience. To make it easier for you to find the tutorials you need, they are organized according to the structure of our modular training content.