ETA standard system overview
Content of delivery
System features The ETA concept enables the flexible networking of several systems via POWERLINK. Only the power supply has to be connected in order to operate the systems. The required B&R components1 and the required accessories are listed with the individual ETA systems.
CategoryCharacteristicsMechanicsRugged construction with rounded aluminum profilesDimensions (W x H x D)395 x 395 x 395 mmStorageStackable frames for convenient and stable storageHardware mountingUp to 2 mounting plates for integration of B&R standard components (depending on the variant)Power supplyVoltage supply via power cable100 to 240 V
Physical characteristics and dimensions of the ETA standard system
Recommended B&R components
ETA standard systems - "Standalone"
All "Standalone" ETA systems can be operated independently because they include an X20 controller. They can also communicate with other ETA systems and exchange data via Ethernet or POWERLINK.
- The following "Standalone" ETA systems are available:
- ETA110.1246-100 – Integrated automation technology
- ETA210.0100-100 – Open- and closed-loop control
- ETA210.0106-100 – Open- and closed-loop control plus HMI
- ETA280.0102-100 – Condition monitoring for vibration measurement
- ETA510.0102-100 – Integrated safety technology
- ETA820.0106-100 – Process control with remote solutions
- ETA830.0106-100 – Process control
- ETA950.0126-100 – ETA POWERLINK
ETA standard systems - "Extension"
All ETA standard systems designed as extension units do not include a dedicated controller. Therefore they must be used in combination with a "Standalone" variant. Communication between the various systems is handled easily and effectively with POWERLINK.
- The following "Extension" ETA systems are available:
- ETA410.0100-110 – ACOPOS drive technology
- ETA410.0100-120 – ACOPOSmulti drive technology
- ETA410.0100-140 – ACOPOSinverter P74 drive technology
- ETA540.0101-100 – Safe motion control