A module for mechanical vibration measurement is used for condition monitoring of wind turbines. This module has proven itself in the field by providing outstanding technical properties and fulfilling all certification guideline requirements.
Data can either be collected by APROL ConMon or connected to any condition monitoring software using the open interfaces available.
Intelligent vibration measurement
The X20CM4810 vibration measurement module is mainly characterized by impressive technical data that is provided at a low price and is easy to operate.
Integrated damage recognition
Complex mathematical calculations for frequency-selective evaluations can be configured directly on the module in order to detect a change without delay and react to it immediately. The raw data from the measurements can, of course, also be loaded onto the controller.
- Technical features of the X20CM4810:
- 4 IEPE channels
- 24-bit resolution
- 51.6 kHz sampling frequency
- Evaluation of frequency-selective broadband parameters
- Evaluation of frequency-selective envelopes or amplitude spectra
- Evaluation of frequency-selective parameters for changing signals
- Raw data memory on the module
- Further information:
- User's manual for the X20CM4810 vibration measurement module
Acquiring measurements for Condition Monitoring
APROL ConMon is B&R's solution for measuring, recording and evaluating all relevant condition parameters to provide optimal support for the continual improvement process.
- Measurement, storage and compression of condition parameters
- Online monitoring of parameters
- Online linking of parameters
- Evaluation of measurement data
- Incorporation and processing of additional data
Flexible integration into existing automation solutions
APROL ConMon can be used as a standalone solution, independent of any existing management systems, SCADA systems, process control systems and PLC solutions, or it can be integrated into an existing APROL process control system.
The only future-proof solution is an open solution. Openness allows you to work with the tools you are most comfortable using. It allows machines to communicate effortlessly with external systems, and by facilitating the reuse of existing software for future solutions, it frees up valuable time to get your product to market faster. B&R offers openness on all levels and in all products.