Focus on back end development in automation technology
- Your responsibilities:
- Using your extensive knowledge of C/C++ your job as a system architect and developer is to help us to further develop our automated code generation that generates optimized control code with graphic configurations in compliance with IEC761131-3
- Your experience will help you come up with further ideas to effectively generate the configuration for our server processes and if necessary, to lead your team in the implementation process
- You will be involved in the entire process of developing software for a state-of-the-art process control system.
- As a team member, your tasks will range from requirements analysis, conception and design all the way to implementation.
- You will independently be responsible for handling additional challenging tasks while working with nearly all different types of technology used in advanced software development.
- Your profile:
- A college or university graduate with a degree in IT, electrical engineering or in a similar field.
- Extensive knowledge of Linux, automation technology and model-driven software development with UML would be ideal.
- Spirit of innovation and team-oriented attitude that allows for a creative, independent and goal-oriented approach
- As a developer, you see the design and implementation of technical specifications as your personal challenge. You are creative, determined and you like working in teams.
- We offer the opportunities to:
- Work in an innovative environment at a dynamically expanding company with demanding tasks that become continuously more challenging as you develop personally and professionally
- Gain extensive knowledge of hardware-related software development and controller programming.
- Expand your knowledge in the areas of process, server and controller redundancy.
- Expand your existing knowledge in the areas of automation technology, process automation and factory automation.
- Structured training, for example at our own Automation Academy.
- Flat hierarchies and helpful colleagues as well as fair and respectful treatment You will have the chance to present your ideas and to be actively involved in the success of the company.
If you would like to work as part of a highly motivated team, are open to innovative ideas, are enthusiastic and enjoy continued personal and professional development, this is the right job for you.
We look forward to receiving your application!