The B&R drive solution provides flexible, high-performance tools for coupling drives electronically. This makes it possible to implement couplings for both linear and non-linear movements.
High-performance drive control solutions from B&R ensure that coupled movements are performed with the highest degree of precision.
The use of PLCopen-compliant mapp Motion components facilitate these movements and make it easy to implement drive couplings.
- Basic information about axis couplings
- Basic information about axis groups
- Using virtual axes
- Linear coupling and dynamic phase shift
- Creating and using electronic cams
- Structure and functionality of the cam automat
- Overview of the different types of compensation gears
- Implementation and modification using mapp function blocks
- Diagnostics of couplings
- Tasks and examples