Robotics technology expands the B&R drive solution with functionalities that enable multiple axes to be combined into groups, serial and parallel kinematics to be configured and path-controlled movements to be performed.
Path-controlled movements are the basis for precise and complex robotics applications. In addition to a wide range of interpolation methods, many technology functions are also supported.
The use of PLCopen-compliant mapp Motion components allows them to be seamlessly integrated into the robotics application.
- Overview of how an axis group works
- Robot configuration in Automation Studio
- Robot commissioning and diagnostics
- Programming with PLCopen-compliant mapp Motion components
- Robotics technology
- Basic principles of path-controlled movements
- Creating robot programs
- Communication between a robot program and the control system
- Use of coordinate systems and tools
- Configuration of workspace monitoring