Valve-based hydraulic drives use proportional valves and servo valves to implement drive control in machinery and systems. The B&R approach is based on the implementation of hydraulic controllers using software technology blocks from the MTHydValve library and B&R standard hardware.
- Control concept for valve-based hydraulic drives
- The B&R MTHydValve hydraulics library
- Basic and complex positioning tasks
- Alternating position and force control tasks
- Implementing tasks using a simulation model
- Implementing the tasks using Technology Solution HydraulicValveControl
- Commissioning guidelines