The controllers integrated in an ACOPOS drive have a large number of configuration and optimization options. Maximum control quality can be achieved if ideal controller parameter values are configured. This training module provides an overview of how this is done.
- The basics of closed-loop control
- Description of setpoint generator, position controller, speed controller and current controller
- Calculating parameters for speed and position controllers
- Procedure for setting parameters
- Determining control parameters using autotuning
- Saving the calculated controller parameters