This seminar includes basic lab work and all important sales topics.
- P&ID diagram for introduction to the lab work project
- PAL (Process Automation Library) and SysMon (System Monitoring) library workshop
- Use of standard system components and standard libraries, PAL (Process Automation Library) in particular
- Creating SFCs (sequential flow charts) and ST logic (Structured Text) in APROL
- Multilingual support with translation concept and translation manager
- The basics of fieldbus engineering
- The basics of Linux
- P&ID diagram for PAL and SysMon library lab work
All necessary documents have been stored on a USB flash drive.