Automation Studio Training: Intermediate Control and Visualization [SEM250.3A]
- PrerequisiteDurationCourse NumberAutomation Studio 4 or higher installed on the user’s laptopCompletion of Automation Studio Training: Accelerated Basics in Control and Visualization [SEM210.4A]Proficiency in a high-level text-based programming language3DaysSEM250.3A
- You’ll be able to use text-based program editors in Automation Studio. Structured Text will be the language of choice for the intermediate courses, but the instructor can provide pointers for ANSI C.
- You’ll be able to set up and optimize the use of arrays, structures, and enumeration in Automation Studio.
- You’ll be able to create user libraries and use them in a programming language-independent fashion.
- You'll be able to take advantage of Automation Studio's mechatronics libraries.
- You’ll be able to utilize advanced Automation Runtime features, such as system timer optimization, data synchronization, and web service management.
- You’ll be able to share CPU data using an OPC or OPC UA server.
- You’ll be able to display custom alarms on the HMI and check alarm acknowledgement.
- You’ll be able to retrieve the HMI's alarm history.
- You’ll be able to write application data into text files.
- You’ll be able to display live data trending in visualization.
- You’ll be able to display and convert unit scaling in visualization.
- You’ll be able to create context-sensitive display and dynamic touch screen control.
- You’ll be able to display application status in System Diagnostic Manager.