ETA210.0106-100 – Open- and closed-loop control plus HMI
In addition to open- and closed-loop control, an integrated HMI system is part of nearly every machine. This ETA system includes an X20 controller and a Power Panel. This configuration allows control tasks to be visualized on a display running in terminal mode or network communication to be established between the two devices. The square illuminated ring keys and the simulation panel provide hard-wired input and output for the control system. The Power Panel enables visualization of operations carried out by the controller. An RFID reader installed under the Power Panel in this ETA system enables user access management, which can be implemented on the HMI unit. This hardware configuration allows this ETA setup to handle all open- and closed-loop control tasks and visualize them as well.
- Areas of application and features:
- State-of-the-art control technology
- Integrated I/O system
- Integration of hardware buttons and switches
- Integrated visualization
- Visual Components in Windows
- Closed loop control via temperature control system
- Access control system via RFID
The X20 system offers many interfaces and CPUs with state-of-the-art processors.
I/O modules are connected with the X20 CPU via the remote backplane and POWERLINK.
For training to be effective, it is helpful to be able to operate the system using buttons and switches and observe I/O states using visual indicators.
The process data from the control system can used directly in the HMI system to operate and monitor the automation solution. Various technologies, such as a VNC server, terminal mode or network communication, are simple to implement.
To directly integrate various documents and media in the HMI system, the Windows operating system can also be installed on the Power Panel along with the corresponding Visual Components runtime environment.
The controlled system integrated in the simulation panel makes it possible to perform exercises using a realistic closed loop control system.
The integrated RFID reader can be connected to the USB interface on the X20 controller or Power Panel.
An X20 CPU is used as the controller. It contains I/O modules connected to the CPU via the remote backplane and POWERLINK.
The digital inputs and outputs and the analog signals are connected to the simulation panel. The Power Panel is connected to the X20 controller via the integrated Ethernet hub.
The RFID reader can be connected to either the Power Panel or the X20 controller.
- CategoryDescriptionModel numberElectromechanicsOpen- and closed-loop control incl. visualization systemETA210.0106-100Required B&R componentsStandard B&R components required for operation B&R components are needed to use this ETA system. The required components are listed in the table.AccessoriesA connection cable is needed for the connection between the ETA system and the PC as well as for connecting several ETA systems.Read only 125kHz transponder tag (blue)Read / Write 125kHz transponder tag (black)5A9000.425A9000.43Dimensions (L x W x H)390 mm x 390 mm x 390 mm