ACOPOStrak - the flexible track system makes it possible to transport products on individual shuttles quickly, flexibly, and economically through machines or systems.
With its unique system concept, ACOPOStrak can be set up in any desired form. On this page, the Automation Academy offers a collection of different video tutorials that will provide you with the best possible support when setting up your personal ACOPOStrak system.
From the assembly of individual segments to the alignment of the entire system, a large field of different work steps is illustrated.
Video Tutorial Part 1 - Basic preparations and first assembly steps
Video Tutorial Part 2 - Mounting the motor segments
Video Tutorial Part 3 - Aligning the assembled components
Video Tutorial Part 4 - Setting up an ACOPOStrak diverter system
- Video topics:
- Required tools
- Adjusting the diverter spacing on the flat guide rail
- Adjusting the height offset of the double-V guide rail
- Adjusting the diverter spacing on the double-V guide rail
- Adjusting the symmetrical magnetic force in the diverter area
- Installing the diverter bridge
- VideoACOPOStrak Video Tutorial Part 4 - Setting up an ACOPOStrak diverter system