Software development engineer C, C++, C#Frauenfeld, ch
With 3,000 employees and a worldwide sales network in 74 countries, B&R Industrial Automation GmbH is one of the world's leading automation system manufacturers as well as one of the largest and most successful companies in the industry. Our technologically superior control, motion and HMI solutions continually set new standards in industrial automation.
B&R Industrie-Automation AG in Frauenfeld and Biel, which was founded 30 years ago and now has 61 employees, is the Swiss subsidiary of B&R Industrial Automation GmbH.
For our expansion in Frauenfeld, we are looking for a dedicated engineer (or technician with comparable qualifications) for the development of software systems for real-time applications.
- Your responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing software systems for real-time applications
- Developing services for web-based HMI systems
- Developing technology prototypes
- Developing software workflows for automation
- Your profile:
- Comprehensive software development skills
- You also have experience with C, C++ or C# as well as software architectures (UML and SysML)
- You work independently and systematically
- Have a high degree of personal initiative and commitment
- You are enthusiastic about high-quality technical system solutions
- Communicate effectively in German
- English skills are also beneficial
- We offer:
- Responsible work with development opportunities
- Extremely complex and interesting field of activity
- Structured education and training
- Dynamically growing industry with future prospects
- International successful company
- Working in a motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- Starting date:
- Immediately or as agreed upon
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your application today.