Roswell, GA, United States
B&R Industrial Automation is a leading technology company for the industrial automation market. The company was founded in 1979 in Eggelsberg, Austria, and specializes in a complete range of innovative Programmable Controllers, Industrial PC’s, Operator Interfaces, Servo Drives and Motion Control products. The North American subsidiary, B&R Industrial Automation Corp., was founded in 1987 in Roswell, GA, and is responsible for all North American sales activities, as well as supporting our customers with engineering and technical expertise.
B&R North America is also supported by our regional offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Appleton and Milwaukee in the US, as well as Toronto and Montreal in Canada. In addition, B&R goes to market through our automation partners, a distribution network consisting of independent companies. B&R has over 3,400 employees worldwide and more than 200 sales offices in 70 countries. In 2017, B&R became part of the ABB Group, a worldwide technology leader based in Switzerland with over 135,000 employees and over $34B in annual sales.
The Human Resources Coordinator is a key role in providing HR support to all B&R new hires and current employees across North America. This position acts as the HR Representative to employees for operational HR tasks and requires someone who is excited about a growing company and continuous improvement. In addition to exceptional organizational skills, this position requires a self-starter with the ability and desire to work through changing priorities with minimal supervision. In this role, you will have access to significant confidential information and must be able to maintain strict confidentiality. You will work closely and obtain mentorship and guidance from the US management team and Corporate HR management. Together we will facilitate an efficient and streamlined work environment while building employee morale through ongoing support. This role models the B&R/ABB Values in Action initiative.
B&R is currently looking for a highly motivated candidate to fill the HR Coordinator position in Roswell, Georgia!
- Operational HR Tasks:
- Work with Management to publish updated company policies
- Facilitate the performance review process and ensure completion with proper documentation.
- Schedule and coordinate mandatory and developmental training for leadership and employees
- Provide general HR support (policy interpretation, benefits, etc.)
- Maintain employee personnel files and complete annual audit
- Respond to inquiries of employment verifications and reference checks
- Assist in the creation and implementation of employee recognition program and awards
- Maintain and update organizational chart
- Manage workers’ compensation and unemployment claims in the US
- Coordinate distribution/communication of projects including but not limited to annual open enrollment
- Chair the quarterly HR Workgroup by scheduling meetings, taking notes, following up on action items
- Complete monthly attrition/retention report
- Assist in the creation and execution of wellness initiatives and programs
- Talent Acquisition Tasks:
- Post job descriptions to internal and external job boards through the Applicant Tracking System
- Assist with sourcing, pre-screening, and ensure recruiting process execution.
- Prepare and initiate onboarding packets for new hire employees; support supervisors during the onboarding process
- Ensure onboarding documents have been signed and are filed including the acknowledgment of the Employee Handbook and the ABB Code of Conduct
- Assist in creating and facilitating New Hire Orientation
- Register and prepare materials for career fairs
- Assist in the creation and management of employee referral process
- Bachelor’s Degree (Human Resources or related business degree) preferred
- High professional standards in handling confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Applicant Tracking System experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Independent MS Office Suite skills
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life and Accidental Death, 401K.