In addition to providing traditional control functionality, today's controllers must also be able to record and prepare data for higher-level systems while communicating with a wide range of devices in a network of machines. This is only possible with appropriate programming guidelines and software concepts.
Prerequisites and requirements
- Basic information about software development methods
- Designing and programming state machines
- Coding guidelines and software documentation
- Variables, constants and character strings
- Derived data types:
- Arrays, structures, subranges, enumeration
- Initializing, copying and comparing memory
- Creating user libraries
- Calling and evaluating the status of function blocks
- The basics of data processing
- Storing and managing data
- Using the mapp technology recipe system
- Transferring data and managing communication
- You create user programs with user structures.
- You create reusable and flexible software.
- You use library functions to create applications.
- You create applications with integrated data management.