Automation Studio Training: Accelerated Basics in Control and Visualization [SEM210.4A]
- You’ll be able to use the programming tool Automation Studio and its help system.
- You’ll be able to configure hardware functions and set up CPU simulation.
- You’ll be able to configure the target’s network options and use Target Browser to find the target.
- You’ll be able to create, compile, and transfer project to target. Ladder Diagram will be the language of choice for the basic courses, but the instructor can provide guidance for using Structured Text or ANSI C.
- You’ll be able to manage variable declaration and data retention.
- You’ll be able to use standard functions (e.g. compare and compute) and function blocks (e.g. timers and counters) in Ladder Diagram.
- You’ll be able to store project source files on the target.
- You’ll be able to utilize common Automation Runtime features, such as cycle time adjustment.
- You’ll be able to use System Diagnostics Manager, Runtime Utility Center, and Automation Studio to troubleshoot hardware issues and diagnose software bugs.
- You’ll be able to integrate template-based basic visualization into a control project.
- You’ll be able to display visualization on a VNC client.
- You’ll be able to display webpages, such as user’s manual in HTML format, in visualization.
- You’ll be able to change the display language on the HMI and systematically update the translation.
- You’ll be able to control the visibility of an HMI page's layer in runtime.
- You’ll be able to program and activate touch screen calibration.
Reference Material Used in Class