Once a machine has been delivered, it must be maintained by the machine manufacturer or end user. Various factors can cause errors and machine downtime. The diagnostics optionsLED status indicators, System Diagnostics Manager and the Runtime Utility Center are used for diagnostics in the control environment. available in the control environment or on the B&R control system can be used to gain a quick overview. The B&R website and the user's manuals provide valuable information.
Learning objectives and content
- Typical sources of errors on machines
- Maintenance and diagnostic guidelines for B&R systems
- Diagnostic possibilities with the SDM (System Diagnostic Manager)
- Compact Flash back up and restore
- Module replacement and documentation
- Handling of spare parts
- B&R website services and contact
- You read diagnostic data from control systems.
- You backup and restore data.
- You procure replacement parts and replace modules .
- You service existing PLC system.