B&R USA has finished pilot evaluation and has rolled out an online training option. The seminars utilize the ARSim functionality to allow customers to learn with and practice the same exercises covered by the in-person seminars and are split into two weeks of half day sessions. To ensure the same level of one-on-one interaction, the trainings are delivered via GoToTraining to allow the instructor to present as well as debug any software or coding issues a trainee might encounter.
Remote Training: Remote Training: Single-Axis Motion Integration [SOT410.1A]
- Participants will be able to configure servo hardware and initialize motion parameters.
- Participants will be able to diagnose axis errors and auto-tune the axis using the motion test environment built into Automation Studio.
- Participants will be able to set up drive and motor simulation.
- Participants will be able to use the latest motion library provided in Automation Studio to quickly start axis movement.
- Participants will be able to understand the motion control concept by following a state diagram.
- Same quality content as all Automation Academy trainings
- Eliminated travel costs – Airfare, hotels, car rentals, meals
- Increased availability – Removing hardware shipments reduces lead time
- Reduced down time – Trainees are available for regular work before/after half-day sessions
- Same limitations as in-person trainings through Automation Academy
- No videos offered for offline use – Must participate in real time