The B&R drive solution provides flexible, high-performance tools for controlling drives. These solutions are configured, put into service and diagnosed using Automation Studio.
A variety of drive components and functions are available.
The use of PLCopen-compliant mapp Motion components allows them to be seamlessly integrated into the machine application.
- The concept behind the B&R drive solution
- Wiring and diagnostics
- Orientation in Automation Help
- Testing environments and commissioning
- Control concepts and autotuning
- Simulation options for a drive
- Preparing of information for support requests
- mapp Technology - Motion control: Basic functions
- PLCopen - Motion control: Basic functions
- Programming motion sequences
- PLCopen state diagram
- Error handling in the application
- You add electrical axes to a project and configure them.
- You start up electrical axes.
- You start up electrical drives and complete related diagnostic work.
- You create sequence programs to control axes in automation projects.