SERVOsoft is a perfect sizing tool to support engineers by setting up and optimizing their applications.
Basics knowledges in: mechanics, electrical engineering, axis control and positioning
5 sessions of 3h each
One session per day
- General information on parameters and criteria for a dimensioning
- Overview of the B&R motion products and how to get information about them
- Introduction and first steps on SERVOsoft
- Methodology for a sizing in SERVOsoft
- Details on the selection of the appropriate components (gearboxes, motors, drives, power supplies)
- Sizing exercises for various rotary and linear mechanics based on practical cases
- Design and optimization of a 6-axis machine es
- You will model kinematics in SERVOsoft.
- You will add machine cycles in SERVOsoft.
- You will select components (gearboxes, motors, drives, power supplies) corresponding to the application’s needs.
- You will design and optimize various rotary and linear solutions in terms of energy and cost
- You will size a 6-axis machine by yourself
All necessary files will be shared in a digital format