SERVOsoft is a perfect sizing tool to support engineers by setting up and optimizing their applications.
Basics knowledges in: mechanics, electrical engineering, axis control and positioning
Remote Lecture: Automation Studio basics [SRL210.4]
Remote Lecture: Integrated motion control - mapp Axis [SRL415.5]
2 sessions of 3h each
One session per day
Learning objectives and content
- General information on parameters and criteria for a dimensioning
- Overview of the B&R motion products and how to get information about them
- Introduction and first steps in SERVOsoft
- Methodology for drivetrain sizing with SERVOsoft
- Details on the selection of the appropriate components (gearboxes, motors, drives, power supplies)
- Sizing exercises on practical cases
- You will model kinematics in SERVOsoft.
- You will add machine cycles in SERVOsoft.
- You will select components (gearboxes, motors, drives, power supplies) corresponding to the application’s needs.
- You will optimize the solution in terms of energy and cost.
All necessary files will be provided through the web-meeting application.