This course is instructed based on ACP10 motion control. For mapp Motion training, contact Academy.US@br-automation.com.
Automation Studio 4 or higher installed on the user’s laptop
Experience in manual configuration of IP address in Microsoft Windows
- You’ll be able to configure servo hardware and initialize motion parameters.
- You’ll be able to diagnose axis errors and auto-tune the axis using the motion test environment built into Automation Studio.
- You’ll be able to set up drive and motor simulation.
- You’ll be able to use the latest motion library provided in Automation Studio to quickly start axis movement.
- You’ll be able to understand the motion control concept by following a state diagram.
TM400 – Introduction to Motion Control
TM410 – Working with Integrated Motion Control
TM440 – Motion Control: Basic Functions