B&R is committed to promoting talent among engineering community in the context of education in advanced topics of automation with a view to prepare students for the exciting innovations coming in future.
The Education Network is a program to promote cooperation between technical schools, universities, university laboratories and B&R. Automation is an important element in all manufacturing operations. In the era of industrial IoT and industry 4.0, the evolution of technology is so rapid, engineering curriculum struggles to keep pace. B&R Education Network is a well-structured program of collaboration to improve the employability of engineering graduates.
We offer face-to-face and distance learning in Japanese language. We also cooperate with leading Japanese technological universities and provide our partners with educational equipment and documentation for the practical training.
- Support the Japanese educational system
- Provide the most modern technologies in the field of automation engineering
- Work together to develop concepts for teaching and study
- Support diploma, bachelor and master thesis work and projects
- Internship Program
- Online/Offline Automation Seminar