Mississauga, ON, Kanada
B&R, A Member Of The ABB Group, offers an excellent opportunity to work for an international company with a great working environment. We offer extensive B&R product, Train the Trainer and Application Engineering training and we will guide you step by step as you enter into your role at B&R. This position will be based in B&R Mississauga, Ontario office. You will report directly to the Application Team Leader.
- Provide expert Automation Academy training to customers.
- Develop and maintain Automation Academy training material, design custom training curriculum.
- Define customer needs and recommend appropriate training plans.
- Write up lab exercises, ancillary training material and technical documents.
- Design, build and maintain training demos.
- Teach programming seminars and diagnostics workshops.
- Evaluate and document trainee performance.
- Travel to customer locations to deliver on-site training.
- Answering product questions.
- Troubleshooting, researching, reproducing, and resolving technical issues.
- Assisting sales in qualification of customer needs and product specification.
- Designing, building, and configuring demonstration hardware.
- Developing and conducting in-depth presentations about new products.
- Preparing and teaching technical education courses to external customers.
- Customer site visits as a part of sales or support efforts.
- Position requires some domestic and little international travel. Must be willing to travel up to 25%. Valid passport is required.
- Mechatronic, Mechanical, Software, or Electrical Engineering degree.
- Exceptional English and French reading, writing, speaking and listening skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer-service ethics.
- Desire to work in an international team environment.
- Application development experience with Industrial Machine Controls.
- Previous programming experience with:
- Advanced motion control systems.
- IEC 61131 programming languages (ladder diagram, structured text).
- ANSI C and C++.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Studio .NET. HTML 5, CSS3, XML and SQL.
- Real-time operating systems and programming in real-time environments
Medical, Dental, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life and Accidental Death, 401k.
Join the Automation Team
An extensive training phase is provided at the beginning of your assignment to ensure that you are prepared for this position.
We offer performance-based pay and varied advancement possibilities at our dynamically expanding company.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org