Milwaukee, WI, USA
B&R offers an excellent opportunity to work for an international company with a great working environment. We offer extensive product and sales training and we will guide you step by step as you enter into your role at B&R.
As Lead Sales Engineer, you will lead sales engineers and focus on growing sales with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in the Midwest region. You will have a complete, integrated B&R product portfolio at your fingertips to meet your customer’s needs and solve their biggest automation challenges. And, perhaps most importantly, you will have the backing of the best application engineers, product support engineers, and sales management in the industry to insure that you can close the sale and exceed customers’ expectations.
This position is based in Milwaukee, WI and report to the Midwest Regional Manager.
- Grow sales of B&R's complete product range in the Midwest territory by working on new and existing sales opportunities
- Meet/Increase sales quotas at existing customers through exceptional sales support as well as the introduction of new/existing products and services
- Expand customer base through the development and execution of a Target Account Business Plan
- Develop market intelligence and document this knowledge in B&R’s CRM system (Customer Relationship Management System)
- Work with the Marketing department to promote sales efforts
- Promote and sell B&R product and engineering capabilities
- Attend trade shows to seek out potential customers and to represent B&R at these shows
- Identify, define, and develop the best technical solution and strategy for customer applications
- Hold in-depth technical presentations and discussions with the customers
- Attend yearly sales meetings and workshops
- 3-5 years industry related experience a plus
- Position requires domestic and some international travel. Must be willing to travel up to 25% outside of territory and up to 75% within territory. Valid passport is required.
Great benefits provided! Medical, Dental, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life and Accidental Death, 401K.
Join the Automation Team
An extensive training phase is provided at the beginning of your assignment to ensure that you are properly prepared for this position. We offer performance-based pay and varied advancement possibilities at our dynamically expanding private company.
B&R will provide you extensive product and sales training that will guide you, step by step, as you enter into your territory sales engineer position.
We offer a great benefits and compensation package that includes a significant, attainable bonus plan.
Join us… you will grow your territory and your career.
Send us your resume and we’ll get started.