After four months vigorous training at our headquarters in Austria, you will begin working in Singapore providing application development and technical support for our customers in Singapore and Southeast Asia resions. You will also make sure our customers are well trained, hence training is another important regular task. You will work with our regional sales team very closely on daily basis. Continuous update trainings from various sources will be provided, including trips back to HQ.
- Degree in mechatronics, robotics, automation or electrical engineering
- Programming skills in high level language and great interest in PC and PLC programming
- Technical background knowledge in the areas of automation, motion, robotics and electrical engineering
- Good communication skills in English
- Customer-oriented behavior, creativity, strong self-learning and analytical ability
- Self disciplined, team working
- Willingness to travel in South East Asia region