Milwaukee, WI, USA
Send your application to: jobs.us@ br-automation.com
B&R is currently looking for a highly motivated Sales Engineer to join the Midwest North team. This position will report directly to the Territory Manager in our Milwaukee Office. The ideal candidate should have in-depth knowledge of the Milwaukee and Madison markets, as well as an established network of OEMs and End Users in the territory. The candidate should reside in the Milwaukee or Madison area.
B&R offers an excellent opportunity to work for an international company with a great working environment. We offer extensive B&R product and sales training and we will guide you step by step as you enter into your role at B&R.
- Designing with the B&R team, the best technical solution, and strategy for customer applications
- Holding in-depth technical presentations and discussions with the customers
- Expand customer base through the development and execution of a Target Account Business Plan
- Develop market intelligence and document this knowledge in B&R’s CRM system (Customer Relationship Management System)
- Working with the Marketing department to promote sales efforts
- Promoting and selling B&R product and engineering capabilities
- Attending trade shows to seek out potential customers and to represent B&R at these shows
- Growing sales of B&R's complete product range in the Southern Wisconsin territory by working on new and existing sales opportunities
- Meet/Increase sales quotas at existing customers through exceptional sales support as well as the introduction of new/existing products and services
- Travel up to 75% within the Territory
- Experience with Machine and Motion Control
- 2 to 4yrs of industry-related sales experience
- Valid Passport
- Attending yearly sales meetings and workshops
- Contribute to the already positive work atmosphere
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
Great benefits provided! Medical, Dental, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life and Accidental Death, 401K.
Join the Automation Team
An intensive training phase is provided at the beginning of your assignment to ensure that you are properly prepared for this position. We offer performance-based pay and varied advancement possibilities at our dynamically expanding private company.
B&R will provide you extensive product and sales training that will guide you, step by step, as you enter into your sales engineer position.
We have a great benefits and compensation package that includes a significant, attainable bonus plan.
Join us! You will grow your territory and your career.
Send us your resume and we’ll get started: