Greenville, SC, USA
iAutomation, a high technology distributor of industrial automation components, has an immediate opening for an Account Manager, OEM Sales located in the Greenville South Carolina area. iAutomation’s product offering includes machine control, motion control, sensing and vision, safety systems, mechanical components and stages. We offer engineered systems and services to provide OEM and end user customers a complete automation solution.
As an Account Manager, OEM Sales you will be responsible to provide industry leading industrial automation hardware and software solutions to OEM machine builders, enabling them to succeed in a competitive global marketplace. You will have the opportunity to introduce superior products and technologies, differentiating yourself from the competition. You will develop lasting relationships with your customers and gain valuable experience working in a wide variety of market segments including packaging, printing, semiconductor, medical, pharmaceutical, machine tool, alternative energy, and robotics. This role within iAutomation offers the perfect blend of technical knowledge and sales strategy while working with innovative customers and partnering with strategic suppliers. If you are self-motivated, driven, and have the ability to form long-term relationships, this position will be ideal for you.
• Manage existing strategic accounts.
• Identify, qualify, and build new strategic accounts.
• Strengthen strategic supplier relationships.
• Develop sales strategies for securing new business.
• Manage and maintain an accurate sales funnel for the territory.
• Compile annual forecasts by account for the territory.
• Consistent activity reporting for the territory.
• Exceed territory sales goals year over year.
• Prepare technical presentations, proposals, and quotations.
• Provide answers to technical questions regarding industrial automation hardware and software.
• Work with engineers to successfully complete industrial automation projects.
• Establish and maintain strong industry contacts to gain industry knowledge and improve sales.
• Provide market feedback for future product development and company strategy.
Requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or an equivalent discipline with 2 years’ experience in a technical sales role. Experience selling and supporting industrial automation projects. Experience managing high-value strategic customers. Proven track record of successful business development and strong relationship building skills. Proficiency with MS Office, creating technical sales presentations, proposals, and quotations.
Apply to Marna Perkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals ONLY - No Recruiters Please