for web-based software solutions in automation
- Your responsibilities:
- Web development using modern frameworks (i.e. jQuery, RequireJS, etc.)
- Creating concepts and specifications for automation technology solutions
- Evaluating new web technologies for concrete development projects
- Further developing and optimizing complex functionalities such as web-based HMI applications or data & archive management
- Creating unit and integration tests for preparatory quality assurance
- Delivering developed product expansions to the quality assurance and documentation teams
- Your profile:
- Degree in information technology or in a similar field
- Experience with the server side of web programming
- Experience with using C/C++ in Linux for development would be ideal as well
- Practical knowledge of agile software development with test-driven development
- Spirit of innovation and team-oriented attitude that allows for a creative, independent and goal-oriented approach
- We offer:
- Work in an innovative environment at a dynamically expanding company with demanding tasks that become continuously more challenging as you develop personally and professionally
- Work that involves great responsibility in an extremely diverse and interesting field.
- The opportunity to work independently in a motivated team
- A structured training program and development opportunities in our company's own Automation Academy
- Flat hierarchies and helpful colleagues as well as fair and respectful treatment
- You will have the chance to present your ideas and be actively involved in the success of the company.
If you would like to work as part of a highly motivated team, are open to innovative ideas, are enthusiastic and enjoy continued personal and professional development, this is the right job for you.
We look forward to receiving your application!