With over 200 employees in 10 offices, B&R is one of the largest providers of automation solutions in China. Since 1996, we have been able to steadily expand our operations on the highly promising Chinese market.
As business development manager for process automation, you will be a crucial factor in helping us to continue expanding in this sector.
- Your responsibilities:
- You will be responsible in China for B&R's sales success in the areas of process and factory automation.
- Together with the manager of the respective sales area at the headquarters in Shanghai, you will coordinate all necessary marketing activities in to gain target customers and increase sales to existing customers.
- Your main task will be to find system manufacturers and gain them as customers for series production sales.
- You will advise and inform target customers with regard to all process automation issues and gain a high level of expertise regarding solutions.
- You will work independently to achieve budget goals in the area of process automation.
- You will negotiate prices and sign final contracts.
- Your profile:
- Sound technical education (technical college/university with a degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or automation technology or comparable training)
- Very experiences in the area of process automation
- Ability to understand and assess submissions and contracts
- Chinese as native language, plus German or English
- Structured, analytical approach to work
- Sociable personality and willingness to travel
- Independence and creativity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- We offer:
- A position of responsibility with the opportunity to further develop your skills
- Extremely diversified and interesting technical field
- Structured training and development opportunities
- A position in one of the fastest growing industries
- Internationally successful owner-operated company
- Work as part of a highly motivated team
- Flexible work hours