In addition to visual programming languages, the IEC 61131-3 standard also defines the Structured Text (ST) language. Simple but powerful constructions enable structured programming. The sequence language (SFC) is suitable for the wording and programming the sequence step chains for systems. It can be used to define steps and their respective transition conditions as well as alternate and parallel branches.
- General information on structured text
- General Information on sequence language
- Structured text in project engineering
- Sequence language in project engineering
- Structured text in library engineering
- Sequence language in library engineering