The UPS module is used to power systems that cannot be connected directly to the +24 VDC power system network for safety reasons (loss of data due to power failure). The UPS module enables the load system (e.g. industrial PC) to be safely switched off without loss of data in the event of a power failure.
24 VDC UPS modules
- 24 VDC input voltage, 24 VDC output voltage
- Industrially suitable installation
- Communication via serial interface
- Status indicators
- Deep discharge protection, short circuit protection
- Maintenance-free battery units