ETA410.0100-120 – ACOPOSmulti drive technology
The ACOPOSmulti system is distinguished by energy efficiency, performance and compact dimensions. In this ETA system, two B&R synchronous motors are controlled via an ACOPOSmulti dual-axis module. It allows both single-axis and multi-axis movements to be carried out. A toothed gear and cam disk have been installed for better understanding of the axis movements. A hardware switch can be used to demonstrate trigger functions.
- Areas of application and features:
- Using trigger functions
- PLCopen programming
- Drive preparation
- Perform absolute and relative movements
- Working with the NC testing environment
- Lag error simulation
- Electronic gear coupling and cam profile coupling
- 24 VDC supply
The integrated limit switch can be used to demonstrate various trigger functions.
All of the functions in the PLCopen library can be used with the ACOPOSmulti system.
The system makes it possible to perform initial startup of the ACOPOSmulti, install software updates and test drive functionality.
All types of movement that can be performed by a B&R drive solution can be tested. There is no risk of injury because the motor shafts are behind a sheet of Plexiglas.
Working with NC Watch, the command interface and the parameter window; Creating axis traces and network command traces; Working with trigger conditions
The integrated toothed gear and cam disk allow coupling tasks to be clearly demonstrated.
The ACOPOS system is supplied with 24 VDC via the DC bus.
In this ETA system, an ACOPOSmulti dual-axis module is connected with a POWERLINK bus coupler. The dual-axis module controls the two B&R synchronous motors. The integrated hardware limit switch is connected to the trigger input of the ACOPOSmulti dual-axis module and a digital input card after the POWERLINK bus coupler.
- Kód školeníElectromechanicsMotion control with ACOPOSmultiETA410.0100-120Required B&R standard componentsStandard B&R components required for operation B&R components are needed to use this ETA system. The required components are listed in the table.Příslušenství