ETA410.0100-110 – ACOPOS drive technology
State-of-the-art motion control technology is prominent feature of high-performance machinery. This ETA system combines two ACOPOS servo drives and B&R synchronous motors in a single compact unit. It allows a variety of single-axis and multi-axis applications to be implemented. Each motor has a toothed gear and cam disk installed as a mechanical load. This allows realistic representation of axis coupling applications. The integrated hardware limit switch allows trigger functions and various homing procedures to be tested on the B&R drive solution.
This ETA system is designed as an "extension".
- Areas of application and features:
- Referencing via hardware limit switches
- PLCopen programming
- Drive preparation
- Perform absolute and relative movements
- Working with the NC testing environment
- Lag error simulation
- Electronic gear coupling and cam profile coupling
- 24 VDC power supply
The integrated limit switch can be used to demonstrate various trigger functions.
All of the functions in the PLCopen library can be used with the ACOPOS system.
The system makes it possible to perform initial startup of the ACOPOS, install software updates and test drive functionality.
All types of movement that can be performed by a B&R drive solution can be tested. There is no risk of injury because the motor shafts are behind a sheet of Plexiglas.
Work with NC Watch, the command interface and the parameter window; Create axis traces and network command traces; Work with trigger conditions
The integrated toothed gear and cam disk allow coupling tasks to be clearly demonstrated.
The ACOPOS system is supplied with 24 VDC via the DC bus.
The two ACOPOS servo drives are connected with a bus coupler via POWERLINK. The two B&R synchronous motors are each controlled by a separate ACOPOS servo drive. The integrated hardware limit switch is connected to one of the two ACOPOS servo drives as well as a digital input module connected downstream from the POWERLINK bus coupler.
An external controller or "standalone" ETA system is needed to operate this ETA system.
Here, for example, an ETA210.0100-100 – Open and closed loop control can be connected via POWERLINK to an ETA410.0100-110.
- CategoryDescriptionModel numberElectromechanicsACOPOS drive technologyETA410.0100-110Required B&R standard componentsStandard B&R components required for operation B&R components are needed to use this ETA system. The required components are listed in the table.AccessoriesA connection cable is needed for the connection between the ETA system and the PC as well as for connecting several ETA systems.Dimensions (L x W x H)390 mm x 390 mm x 390 mm